Friday, August 6, 2010

Perception

How do you perceive things?
Are you a sight person,sound person or thought person.
Two people can view an accident or arguement and come away with two totally different ideas of what happened.
What you saw or heard may be very different from what I did.
I was once told there are three sides to every story.your side,my side and the real side.
This does in our perpectives.
I has always amazed me how the 12 apostles,men who not only spent three years living,eating and being taught by Jesus,himself... the son of God,could walk away
go into the world and teach in totally different ways.
Each precieved what they were taught and although they basicaly got it right they all taught in different styles to different groups of people.
The gosples show this.

No comments: