Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Tiger Woods

When does privacy become public and what does the public have a right to know?
For the past week it seems like all I hear on the news is Tiger Woods.Not because of his golfing ability but because of a minor car accident and possible family fight.
I don't know about you but I feel like there is certain things that are really none of my affairs.
The media is a buzz about his hitting a fire hydrant and tree while speeding out of his driveway.Could it be marital problems? Did his wife smash his car window before or after the accident? Does he have a girlfriend on the side?
I just feel like it is really none of my business.The man has a right to settle his alleged family quarrels with his family.
Marriage can bring out the best and the worst in people and has such we all do and say stupid things in anger.
Who has not gotten into a argument with a spouse and drove out of the yard in anger? I know I have.Sometimes its important to just get away and clear your brain.Better to leave then say or do something bad out of frustration.
We tend to spend to much time worrying about how good or bad famous people are rather then understanding that they are people and need space,We don't need to know everything about every body.
I hope if this was an argument they can work it out together.The whole world doesn't need to play fortuneteller.
We need to all get a life and deal with our own issues.We are not perfect and neither our our marriages.

No comments: